"Serving greater Houston for more than 40 Years."
As an independent in the waste management industry, we have provided personalized service and accountability for over 40 years, something your rarely find in most large corporations.
Servicing over 40k clients, our goal is to provide the best customer service by applying our years experience to our client's advantage.
Our answering service allows us to be accessible 24hrs a day, which allows us to respond to those unexpected emergencies. We apply all guidelines for environmental protection to residential and commercial customers. OFS Solid Waste strives to achieve customer satisfaction in the Solid Waste Disposal Industries with the quality of service we provide to our customers.
1. Curbside – Household trash and yard waste produced by the resident are picked up and disposed of by our fleet of service Trucks.
2. Household Bulky Waste Collection –. Will be picked up on either day of the regular pick-up day (one bulky item per household). OFS Solid Waste Services will collect and dispose of light appliances, furniture, and other household items (however, we are not permitted by § 609 of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendment, effective July 1, 1992, to pick up refrigerators, air conditioners, or other items which contain Freon or hazardous materials unless properly tagged with CFC removal.
3. Special Collection Services - For an additional charge negotiated directly between OFS Solid Waste Services and any Resident of the community, OFS Solid Waste Services can collect unusual waste such as construction debris, bricks, concrete, or steel products; however, the residents must call our office and make arrangements prior to service.
4. Holidays Observed – OFS Solid Waste Services observes two holidays per year, Christmas and Thanksgiving Day. All other holidays are on option to the community. There will be no collection on these days. Collection will resume normal pick up on the next scheduled collection day.
5. Meeting Attendance – A representative of OFS Solid Waste Services will attend any community meeting, upon one week’s notice, to answer any questions or address any concerns which you or your residents may have.